Spring 2017 Tuition
Includes 10 weekly classes, a PLAY music green session CD, and web-based parent materials. We also throw in ten free community area visits during the term of your class (not including the days you visit for music class), and member discounts on drop-in art and merchandise. Click to view the full benefits of PLAY music membership.
Registration is also available in person or by phone: 323.988.1189.
To enroll online for PLAY music @ Silverlake Conservatory, please click HERE.
Checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & American Express accepted.
Returning PLAY Families
Spring 2017 priority registration for currently enrolled PLAY music families runs Tuesday, February 21st, through Monday, February 27th. Beginning on Tuesday, February 28th, all remaining class spots will be open to new families. *Among returning Winter ’17 PLAY families, all spaces will be assigned on a first come, first served basis during the priority period. If you’re set on a particular class time, it’s a good idea to register as soon as priority registration opens.
New PLAY Families
Open registration for Spring 2017 PLAY music begins on Tuesday, February 28th. On or after that date, you may register for any class with space still available, online, in person at PLAY, or by phone.
To All Families
- Please note that your spot in class can only be secured upon our receipt of payment.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for returned checks or cancellations prior to the following cancellation deadlines: Friday, April 7th, for the 10-week session; Wednesday, March 15th, for Spring SHORTS.
- All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE as of the cancellation deadlines listed above. Your spot in class has been reserved for you, and often other interested families have been turned away due to lack of space.
- PLAY reserves the right to cancel classes that are under-enrolled and refund fees paid.
- All parents wishing to bring non-enrolled siblings or guests must call ahead of time to see if there is available space in class and check in to pay upon arrival.
- Food, drink, and mobile devices are prohibited in class during class time.
We are members of KCRW’s Fringe Benefits program and are happy to offer a 15% discount on the complete 10-week session, new family class rate for current KCRW subscribers registering for a class held at our LA space only. Private PLAY music classes as well as classes held off premises are not eligible for the discount. **Please note: A VALID CARD MUST BE PRESENTED IN PERSON AT TIME OF ENROLLMENT. NO PHONE REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS OR RETROACTIVE DISCOUNTS WILL BE GIVEN.